Titebond 2892 Greenchoice Acoustical Smoke & Sound Sealant 28 Oz. Cartridge
Titebond GREENchoice Professional Acoustical Smoke & Sound Sealant is a non-flammable, latex-based product designed specifically for the reduction of sound transmission in wall partition systems. Its primary function is to achieve and maintain the specific STC (Sound Transmission Class) value of the system designed. GREENchoice Acoustical Smoke & Sound Sealant remains permanently flexible and adheres firmly to wood or metal studs, concrete, gypsum board, and most other types of building substrates. Its unique formulation is non-staining and non-migrating. The sealant is used for unexposed applications at perimeter joints, floor and ceiling runners (either wood or metal), cutouts in gypsum board, veneer plaster systems, and other areas where a sound rated assembly is required.
If using outside, do not apply if rain is expected within 12 hours. Not recommended for continuous submersion or use below the waterline. For best results, store above 40°F. Sealant should be dry to the touch and ready to paint in 2-4 hours. This product is freeze/thaw stable. For questions, please call our Help Line at 1-800-347-4583. Surfaces to be sealed should be clean, dry and free from oil, grease and any other material that may deter adhesion. Clean with water while caulk is wet. Scrape off dried excess caulk with a putty knife.
- UL 723 CLASSIFIED, 0.0 SMOKE AND FLAME SPREAD
- REDUCES SMOKE MIGRATION
- EASILY TOOLS WITH ONE PASS
- ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFE - VOC-COMPLIANT
- ELIMINATES SOUND TRANSMISSION AND SEALS AIR GAPS
- CARTRIDGE AND CARTON CONTAIN POST-CONSUMER RECYCLED MATERIAL
- REPAIRS CRACKS AND ELIMINATES RATTLES IN DRYWALL AND PLASTER
- IMPROVES STC VALUES AND UPGRADES SOUND QUALITY
- CLEANS EASILY WITH WATER IN WET STATE
- MOLD AND MILDEW RESISTANT