Southwire SCP9TPC 58993140 SCP9TPC 9" HI-Leverage Side Cutting Pliers w/ Crimp-Tape Puller
Made from drop forged steel, these durable high-leverage side-cutting pliers built for work. The dual material grip provides a comfortable feel, while the case hardened cutting blades cut wire and cable with ease. These pliers feature a crimping die behind the joint for non-insulated connectors, lugs, and terminals and a fish tape pulling channel.
- Pulls 1/8" and 1/4" flatfish tapes without damage
- Crimping dies for non-insulated connectors, lugs, and terminals
- Cuts ACSR. Screws, nails, and most hardened wire
- File teeth on jaws help remove burrs in conduit
- Induction hardened cutting blades ensure efficient and lasting cutting surfaces for hard and soft wire
- Drop forged 6150 alloy steel for durability