Southwire 10041N 65031240 Auto-Ranging Digital Multimeter, 600V AC/DC
The Southwire 10041N multimeter provides all the features & functions you'll ever need in an affordable multimeter. Features include a rugged double-molded housing, CAT III 600V safety rating, and a built-in non-contact AC voltage tester. Meets the latest UL safety standards.
- Measures AC/DC voltage up to 600V, Resistance up to 2MΩ, and AC and DC current up to 10A
- CAT III 600V Safety Rating
- Measures capacitance, frequency, temperature and duty cycle. Tests batteries, continuity, and diodes.
- Built-In Non-Contact AC Voltage Detector
- Convenience features include built-in test probe holder, kickstand, easy-change fuses, and accepts Southwire magnetic hanging strap (available separately)
- Built to withstand a 6-foot drop
- New design meets the latest UL safety standard
- Includes test leads, thermocouple with adapter, and 9V battery
- Backlit LCD Display
- Auto Power Off preserves battery life