S-Line 500 Series 557-WHK Ratchet Strap, 3333 lb Working Load Limit, Hook End, 27 ft L, 2 in W
Does not require the use of any other tightening device. Complete tie-down assembly. Ratchet buckle tensioning device secures load. 18" fixed end. Long wide handle ratchet, full size wire hooks, extended tri-sewn fixed end, high density, treated polyester webbing for abrasion resistance and protection from UV rays. Working Load Limit (WLL) is printed directly on the webbing. Compliant with DOT and WSTDA-14 standards.
- Heavy-duty design geared towards professional flatbed drivers and heavy equipment haulers
- Chromate-coated steel ratchet with 7-1/2 in long handle
- Knurled aluminum grip
- Chromate-coated steel double wire hooks for greater flexibility in anchoring point selection
- Latex coated 2 in heavy-duty polyester webbing with working load limit printed on both ends
- Extended length fixed end with tri-layer stitching for added durability