Reed Tubing Cutters (T10, T15, or T20)
Tubing cutters are a simple, durable design. Each tubing cutter has a screw feed with a large grip knob to make it easier to tighten the cutter. T10 and T15 cutters are zinc alloy construction with a built-in reamer for convenient cutting and deburring. T20 cutter is larger but light due to its aluminum construction. T20 cutter features a fold-out reamer. Wide rollers on all three cutter models yield a square cut while thin cutter wheel profile ensures a quick, clean cut.
- Large grip knob for hand comfort during use.
- Internal reamer in T10 and T15 grip knob for operator convenience.
- For lighter weight, T20 features aluminum construction.
- Capacity O.D. 1/8" - 1"
- Capacity O.D. 3/16" - 1-1/4"
- Capacity O.D. 5/8" - 2-1/8"