PIP 11-45183 18" Single-Ply 100% FR Cotton Sateen Sleeve With Blue/Gold Elastic Ends
Ideal for applications where low heat and light spark protection is needed, such as welding, aerospace, metal fabrication and automotive.
Flame retardant products pass specific ASTM tests that deem the fabric flame resistant. Flame resistant fabrics and garments provide protection against clothing ignition, sustained flame spread and do not melt or drip. The material resists ignition, self-extinguishes and the FR properties last for the wearable life of the garment.
- 100% FR Cotton Sateen
- Flame resistant and washable
- Offers protection in low heat and light spark applications
- Blousy fit to protect from an open flame or high heat applications
- Elastic ends provides a snug fit and helps eliminate debris from entering the sleeve
- Meets the industry standards as outlined in ASTM F1506, NFPA70E HRC/2, NFPA701, and OSHA 29 CFR 1910.269