FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100
Milwaukee 6141-30 11 Amp Corded 4-1/2" Small Angle Grinder Paddle Lock-On
The 11 Amp 4-1/2 in. Small Angle Grinder (Paddle, Lock-On) delivers up to 3X more durability and up to 50% more power than the competition. With a 1,400 MWO motor that powers through the toughest jobs, the 6141-30 is the perfect match for industrial users. A grip circumference measuring a full 2 in. less than the competition, this Milwaukee grinder provides more control and less fatigue throughout the day. Featuring a 100% tool-free design, this Grinder allows the user to change all accessories, including hubbed product, without a wrench. In addition, the tool-free, burst resistant, adjustable guard allows users to make quick guard installations and adjustments.
- Powerful 11 Amp, 11,000 RPM Motor: Provides maximum performance and durability
- Tool-Free Accessory Change: Easily change "All Accessories" without a wrench
- Tool-Free Adjustable Guard: Provides quick guard installations and adjustments
- Advanced Airflow System: Maximizes airflow and reduces debris ingress, improving motor life and performance
- Debris Baffles – protect internal components by deflecting damaging debris out of the airflow at the intake vents
- Compatible with multiple Grinder Guards and Flanges. See cross-reference guide below.
We Also Recommend
Milwaukee 2780-20 Cordless Disc Grinder, 12 In H, 18 V, 8500 Rpm, Li-Ion 4 Ah Battery
Dewalt DWA4209 Oscillating Cutting Blade, 1-1/4 In, 1-3/4 In L, Steel, Titanium Coated, Black