FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100
Milwaukee 48-41-0720 7-1/4" Circular Saw Framing Blades with 18 Degree hook angle 10 Pack
Dimensions L x W x H (in.)
Milwaukee's wood cutting, framing blades maximize life and cutting efficiencies to improve your productivity. An anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming. Laser cutting technology creates the blade from 100% sheet steel to ensure a stable blade that increases cutting accuracy. Laser cut vibration slots minimize wobble and warping during use. A thin kerf design delivers faster cuts as well as more cuts per charge when using a cordless tool.
- Milwaukee's anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming.
- Laser cutting technology from 100% sheet steel increase cutting accuracy.
- Laser cut vibration slots minimize wobble and warping.
- Cobalt Infused Tungsten Carbide
- Thin Kerf Blade
- Optimized for Both Cordless & Corded Tools
- 18 Tooth; 10mm Arbor Hole
- Great for use with: Softwoods, Hardwoods, Wet Lumber, Treated Lumber and Laminated Woods such as Plywood, OSB, LVL, PSL, LSL & OSL
We Also Recommend
Milwaukee 2767-20 M18 Fuel™ High Torque ½” Impact Wrench With Friction Ring (Tool Only)
Milwaukee 48-59-1200 M18 Redlithium High Output HD12.0 Battery Pack w/ Rapid Charger
Milwaukee 2830-20 M18 FUEL™ Rear Handle 7-1/4" Circular Saw - Tool Only