FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100
Milwaukee 48-20-7454 Rotary Percussion Hammer Drill Bit, 3/8" Dia X 12" L, 10" D Cutting, 2, 10"
Dimensions L x W x H (in.)
Durable 2-Cutter bits with up to 20 percent more holes per charge in cordless rotary hammers. The enhanced rebar guards provide increased durability in hard aggregate and rebar. Breaker point pulverize the material more effectively resulting in faster drilling speeds. The variable flute allows for maximum debris extraction. Features a centering tip for exact spot drilling, wear mark indicator indicating when the bit no longer meets ANSI diameter requirements and a reinforced flute for durability and minimized vibration. The increased drill bit line provides ideal solution in general concrete for cordless and corded rotary hammer users.
- Enhanced Rebar Guards provide increased durability
- Breaker Points lead to faster drilling speeds
- Variable Flute for Up to 20% more Holes per Charge in Cordless Rotary Hammers
- Centering Tip for exact spot drilling
- Wear Mark Indicators to show end of life and when bit no longer meets the ANSI requirement
- Reinforced Flutes for minimized vibration and maximum durability