Milwaukee 2787-22HD M18 Fuel™ 1-1/2" Magnetic Drill Kit
Low Price In Cart
Select manufacturers maintain restrictions on how their product prices should be displayed online. Due to these restrictions some prices can only be displayed in the shopping cart.
Product pricing will be displayed before a purchase and can be removed from the cart before checkout. If you have any questions feel free to contact us.
This product is available in-store only and unavailable for shipping. Please call your nearest location for pricing.
All locations are listed on our locations page with contact information.
The M18 FUEL™ 1-1/2” Magnetic Drill drills faster than the number one corded competitor, delivers the strongest magnetic hold on 1/4” steel providing a safer drilling environment in this material, and drills over (40) 13/16” holes per charge.The M18 FUEL™ 1-1/2” Magnetic Drill delivers safer drilling on ¼” steel by providing the industry’s strongest holding force on this material. By utilizing permanent magnets, the magnetic base operates without electricity; ensuring that the magnet does not deactivate if the battery is drained. Equipped with Auto-Stop lift-off detection, power to the motor is automatically cut if excess rotational motion is detected while drilling.Powered by a Milwaukee POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor, both drills are faster than their corded counterparts, and deliver the same 1-1/2” annular cutter capacity. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 batteries provide over (40) 13/16” holes in ¼” steel, while delivering the most durable pack construction on the market, and over 2X more recharges than the leading competitor.
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Delivers maximum power and provides up to 2x longer motor life.
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger.
- REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Battery Pack: Provides superior pack construction, more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries.
- Self-Powered Magnet Base Operates Independently of Power Source and Delivers up to 2,000 lbs. of Holding Force
- 1-1/2" Annular Cutter Capacity 1/2" Twist Bit Capacity
- 2 Speed Gear Box: 400/690 RPM
- Stroke Length: 5-3/4"
- Motor Head Adjustment: 5-1/8"