FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100
Milwaukee 2880-20 M18 FUEL™ 4-1/2" / 5" Grinder Paddle Switch, No-Lock
Dimensions L x W x H (in.)
M18 FUEL™ 4-1/2" / 5" Grinder Paddle Switch, No Lock is the next advancement in power and performance, generating 11A corded power, fastest cutting, and delivering up to 135 cuts per charge. The M18 FUEL™ 4-1/2" / 5" Grinder generates 11A corded power allowing you to complete the toughest grinding and cutting applications, all on the M18™ Cordless System. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers maximum sustained power and 8,500 RPM to remove material faster and increase productivity. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence ensures unmatched levels of performance, protection, and compatibility. The M18 FUEL™ 4-1/2" / 5" Grinder includes an electronic clutch for kickback protection, as well as overload protection to maximize motor life. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ XC6.0 Batteries (not included) deliver 50% more power while running 50% cooler than our M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC Batteries and are compatible with 200+ Tools in the M18™ System. With tool-free accessory and guard adjustments, you will experience faster accessory changes, and less downtime, while remaining fully compatible with the most common accessories in the market. The MILWAUKEE® M18 FUEL™ 4-1/2" / 5" Grinder takes cordless grinders to the next level in performance and run-time.
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL™ 4-1/2" / 5" Angle Grinder delivers 8,500 RPM to provide the power to complete the toughest grinding and cutting applications.
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Most advanced system of electronics in the industry, enabling communication between batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and compatibility.
- REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ Battery Pack (Not Included): Provides 50% more power and runs 50% cooler versus standard REDLITHIUM™ Battery. Superior pack construction, electronics and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack lifespan than any battery on the market.
- Paddle Switch Design for Increased Comfort and Ease-Of-Use when Operating in Various Positions
- Tool-Free Guard Adjustment for faster guard installations and adjustments
- Tool-Free Accessory Changes with Integrated FIXTEC Nut Technology
- Electronic Clutch for Kickback Protection
- 5/8"-11 Spindle for Use with Common Grinding Accessories
- Overload Protection to Maximize Motor Life
- Anti-Vibration Side Handle for Increased User Comfort and Safety
- Compatible with all M18™ Batteries