Milton Industries EX0500D EXELAIR Digital Pistol Grip Tire Inflator/Deflator Gauge - 16" Air Hose and Easy-Clip Chuck
Optimize your tire pressure accuracy with this EXELAIR digital inflator gauge, made with a LCD screen measuring in increments of 0.1 PSI and backlit for better measurement reading in dark environments. Highly accurate digital readout reads to the 0.1 PSI with a 0-100 PSI range. Also reads in kPA (0-700), kg/cm2 (0-7), PSI (0-100), and Bar (0-7). This turns on automatically when it detects pressure and includes an Auto-shut off feature after 15 seconds that saves on battery life.
Durable 16" rubber hose is rated 300 PSI and allows for one handed inflation w/the easy-clip brass chuck. Simply clip the chuck to your tire valve and adjust your pressure. Pull the combination inflate/deflate trigger fully to inflate, and "half pull" to deflate in case you pass/overshoot your target pressure. Designed with a coated nylon-molded handle for comfort, complete with an integrated hang loop for easy storage and access anywhere in your home garage or automotive shop, and fitted with a shock-resistant rubber boot which protects it from corrosion, impacts, and shocks.
Digital inflator gauge with rugged comfort-grip handle, half-pull deflate trigger, shock-resistant protective rubber boot, 16" rubber hose, easy-clip chuck, and two AAA batteries (included) for long battery life and easy replacement.
- ACCURATE: Measures in kPa (0-700), kg/cm2 (0-7), PSI (0-100), and Bar (0-7). Meets ANSI/ASME B40.1 standards.
- BACKLIT DISPLAY: Auto-on when tire pressure is detected; Auto-off after inactivity to save battery.
- EASY-CLIP CHUCK: Clip directly to tire valve to adjust pressure for easy inflation with 1 hand.
- CONVENIENT: Loop for hanging anywhere in your shop. 1/4" NPT air inlet with M-Style® plug included.
- VALUE BUY: Includes Pistol Grip gauge, boot, half-pull deflate, hose, easy-clip chuck + hang loop.
- Resolution: 0.1 PSI
- Accuracy: 1.0 PSI
- Units of measure: PSI (0-100), kPa (0-700), kg/cm2 (0-7), and Bar (0-7)
- Backlit, auto-on when pressure sensed, auto off after 15 seconds