Metabo HPT WH36DBQ4M MultiVolt 36V Triple Hammer Impact Driver Tool Body Only
The 36 Volt MultiVolt™ Cordless Impact is part of the MultiVolt power tool platform that offers the power of a corded tool, the freedom of a cordless platform and the choice to operate all MultiVolt tools with a battery OR plug into an outlet. It's Cordless, It's Corded, It's BOTH.
Metabo HPT introduces a revolutionary cordless-corded power tool solution that meets the power output demands on a jobsite. The MultiVolt cordless impact driver accepts a 36V battery OR plug into an outlet with the AC Adapter. This unique platform changes what's possible on the jobsite by offering the power of a corded impact driver, the freedom of a cordless circular saw and the choice to operate all MultiVolt tools cordless OR corded.
- TRIPLE HAMMER TECHNOLOGY: Experience faster driving speed, more torque and decreased vibration
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE: Built for the professionals requiring more power, speed and durability from an impact driver
- POWER: Allows up to 1,859 in-lbs of torque, 0 to 900 to 2,900 RPM, and 0-2,000 to 4,100 IPM
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 4.1 lbs with battery for ease of use
- SPEED SELECTION: 4-Stage speed selection for precision and control during a variety of applications
- LED: Built-in LED light effectively illuminates dark work spaces
- BELT HOOK: Metal belt hook so the tool is always close at hand
- MOTOR: Increased power and extended durability with essentially no maintenance with the Brushless motor technology
- PROTECTION: Triple hammer is IP56 compliant to add a degree of protection against dust and water exposure
- WARRANTY : Covered by a Lifetime Lithium Ion tool body warranty 2-Year Lithium Ion Battery warranty and 1-Year Charger warranty along with a 30-day no question return policy
- Compatible with Individual MultiVolt battery 372121M (BSL36B18) 36V/18V MultiVolt Lithium Ion Slide Battery (4.0Ah/8.0Ah)
- Compatible with: UC18YSL3B1 36V/18V MultiVolt Battery & Charger Starter Kit
- Compatible with: ET36A 36V MultiVolt AC Adapter
- Download the WH36DBQ4 Tool Card
- View the MultiVolt video
Metabo HPT introduces a revolutionary cordless-corded power tool solution that meets the power output demands on a jobsite. MultiVolt tools can accept a 36V battery OR plug into an outlet with the AC Adapter. This unique platform changes what's possible on the jobsite by offering the power of a corded tool, the freedom of a cordless platform and the choice to operate all MultiVolt tools cordless OR corded.
Experience tells you corded tools have more power than cordless. That may have been true UNTIL NOW. Metabo HPT's MultiVolt platform delivers the power needed to increase productivity and efficiency- regardless if the tools are being operated cordless or corded. When using the MultiVolt AC Adapter, it can be used over long extension cords from a generator with little to no power loss thanks to Metabo HPT's ultra-efficient Brushless motor technology.
Experience a safer jobsite by leaving the cord behind and choosing cordless when a cordless tool makes sense for the application. Go cordless when you don't have access to power and need to be able to move where the job takes you. When you do have access to power, save the battery for later and just plug in.
You're invested in your tools and no one ever wants to change battery platforms. That's why MultiVolt cordless batteries were designed with your 18V tools in mind. The battery delivers 4.0Ah of runtime at 36V in MultiVolt tools. It can also power Hitachi or Metabo HPT 18V cordless tools including cordless nailers for increased flexibility and multipurpose use. When a MultiVolt battery is used with an 18V tool, it generates an impressive 8.0Ah of run time. Continue using your Hitachi or Metabo HPT 18V tools and experience a longer battery life, thanks to MultiVolt battery innovation.
Metabo HPT's MultiVolt platform gives you the choice to go cordless or plug in - all with the same tool eliminating the need to have a corded tool AND a cordless version available on the jobsite. Choose MultiVolt to get the best of both worlds. Set yourself free and work anywhere without the need for corded power- up on a scaffold, building a fence out in a field, or building off the grid. Freedom is portability on the job. Or, if there's power available, insert the MultiVolt AC Adapter and reserve the MultiVolt battery for when you need portability to suit the application.