Metabo HPT ET36A 36V MV AC Adapter
Metabo HPT introduces MultiVolt: a cordless and/or corded solution that offers the power of a corded tool and the freedom of a cordless platform. MultiVolt gives you the choice to operate all MultiVolt tools with a battery or plug into an outlet for ultimate versatility, safety and value. You no longer need both a cordless and corded tool- MultiVolt is a one tool solution. Versatility:AC adapter with power cord,corded power,all day runtime, works with all 36 V multi-volt tools, 20 Ft. cord for more maneuverability, can be used with generators or extension cords with little to no power loss, 2018 pro tool innovation award winner.
Safety:you decide when to switch from cordless to corded power based on your application added value:we guarantee you will love it or bring it back within 30 days for a Full refund. Additional MultiVolt platform options: 36 V battery:power similar to corded tools, cordless freedom, works with all 36 V MultiVolt tools, 4.0AH runtime, uses higher capacity cells for more power and longer life, imagine a cordless jobsite. 36 V battery backwards compatible to 18V: works with all 18V Hitachi or Metabo HPT slide type tools, 8.0AH runtime.
- ALL DAY RUNTIME: Use the Power Tool AC Adapter with power cord for all day runtime on MultiVolt tools
- MULTIVOLT: Power source option for the MultiVolt power tool platform that offers the power of a corded tool
- AWARD: 2018 Pro tool review innovation award winner
- CONTINUOUS OPERATION: Provides continuous operation when power is available giving the user the option to plug in and continue working without having to worry about battery charge
- USE WITH GENERATORS: Can be used with generators or long extension cords with little to no power loss
- CORD: 20 foot cord gives the user more maneuverability when in use
- PIVOTING CORD: Pivoting cord position from 90 to 180 degrees to ensure a more comfortable operation for the tool in use
- POWER: Input power source is single phase av 120 V/60 Hz and produces a maximum power output of 2,000 W, which results in similar (sometimes superior) power as traditional 15 Amp AC tools
- SAVE BATTERIES: When power is readily available, choose to use the MultiVolt AC adapter and reserve the MultiVolt battery for when you need portability to suit the application