Metabo HPT 372121M 36V/18V MultiVolt Lithium Ion Slide Battery 4.0Ah/8.0A
The Metabo HPT MultiVolt Battery delivers 4.0Ah of runtime in 36V power tools and also can power Hitachi or Metabo HPT 18V slide type tools including cordless nailers generating an impressive 8.0Ah of run time for increased flexibility and multipurpose use.
Metabo HPT introduces a revolutionary cordless-corded power tool solution that meets the power output demands on a jobsite. The MultiVolt Miter Saw can accept a 36V battery OR plug into an outlet with the AC Adapter. This unique platform changes what's possible on the jobsite by offering the power of a corded tool, the freedom of a cordless platform and the choice to operate all MultiVolt tools cordless OR corded.
Experience tells you corded tools have more power than cordless. That may have been true UNTIL NOW. Metabo HPT's MultiVolt platform delivers the power needed to increase productivity and efficiency- regardless if the tools are being operated cordless or corded. When using the MultiVolt AC Adapter, it can be used over long extension cords from a generator with little to no power loss thanks to Metabo HPT's ultra-efficient Brushless motor technology.
Experience a safer jobsite by leaving the cord behind and choosing cordless when a cordless tool makes sense for the application. Go cordless when you don't have access to power and need to be able to move where the job takes you. When you do have access to power, save the battery for later and just plug in.
You're invested in your tools and no one ever wants to change battery platforms. That's why MultiVolt cordless batteries were designed with your 18V tools in mind. The battery delivers 4.0Ah of runtime at 36V in MultiVolt tools. It can also power Hitachi or Metabo HPT 18V cordless tools including cordless nailers for increased flexibility and multipurpose use. When a MultiVolt battery is used with an 18V tool, it generates an impressive 8.0Ah of run time. Continue using your Hitachi or Metabo HPT 18V tools and experience a longer battery life, thanks to MultiVolt battery innovation.
Metabo HPT's MultiVolt platform gives you the choice to go cordless or plug in - all with the same tool eliminating the need to have a corded tool AND a cordless version available on the jobsite. Choose MultiVolt to get the best of both worlds. Set yourself free and work anywhere without the need for corded power- up on a scaffold, building a fence out in a field, or building off the grid. Freedom is portability on the job. Or, if there's power available, insert the MultiVolt AC Adapter and reserve the MultiVolt battery for when you need portability to suit the application.
- Experience 4.0Ah of runtime at 36V in MultiVolt tools
- Battery can also power Metabo HPT 18V slide type tools
- Higher capacity battery cell technology resulting in longer runtime and increased power output
- 4-Stage fuel gauge located on the face of the battery
- MultiVolt battery pack is compact and lightweight at only 2.1lbs
- Over-load, over-charge and over-discharge protection built into each battery
- Power source option for the MultiVolt power tool platform that offers the power of a corded tool, the freedom of a cordless platform and the choice to operate all MultiVolt tools with a battery or plug into an outlet. It's Cordless, It's Corded, It's BOTH.
- Optional Lithium Ion cordless battery power source for Metabo HPT's MultiVolt platform
- Battery delivers 4.0Ah of runtime at 36V in MultiVolt tools
- Battery can also power Hitachi or Metabo HPT 18V slide type tools including cordless nailers generating an impressive 8.0Ah of run time for increased flexibility and multipurpose use
- Higher capacity battery cell technology with 21700 cells that deliver over 1.440W of power- roughly 46% more capacity than a standard 18650 cell battery resulting in longer runtime and increased power output
- 4-Stage fuel gauge located on the face of the battery to make it easier to monitor the charge status
- MultiVolt battery pack is compact and lightweight at only 2.1lbs, eliminating any added bulkiness or weight
- Multiplex Protection Circuit in the battery, communicates with the tool and charger preventing from over-load, over-charge and over-discharge to improve safety and ensure a long battery life
- Provides cordless freedom when a power source is not available, allowing the user to move where the job takes them
- MultiVolt battery charges in 52 minutes using the UC18YSL3M charger (sold separately)
- Charger has a built-in USB port that can charge USB enabled devices
- Charger will also charge Hitachi and Metabo HPT 18V slide type batteries in addition to MultiVolt batteries