Kraft Tool Co. CF076PF 16" x 3-1/4" Round End Magnesium Hand Float with ProForm® Handle
Extruded magnesium hand float designed for superb floating action on cement. The 16" tough Extru-Lite™ magnesium blade features beveled edges to give this float the perfect "broken-in" feel. The 3-1/4 In. wide round ends prevent the blade from gouging the surface. Durable, lightweight magnesium smooths and levels concrete before finishing. The smooth magnesium blade opens up the pores on the surface to allow proper evaporation. A painted finish on the blade makes for longer wear. The ProForm® soft grip handle is precisely positioned to give the float perfect balance for professional floating with less fatigue. Kraft Tool's signature hand float with patented ProForm® soft grip handle (US Patent #6,473,939 B1 and US Patent #6,821,468 B2) provides a comfortable grip. The enhanced texture ribbing of the handle reduces fatigue and provides a great grip even when wet. The bright orange handle is easy to spot on a jobsite even after use. Use with Kraft Tool's Handle Risers (#CF057) for more knuckle clearance. Proudly made in the USA.
- Tough, durable Extru-Lite™ Magnesium blade for floating and leveling concrete
- Float ends are beveled and the blade is broken-in
- Rounded ends to prevent gouging concrete
- Precision balanced handle limits hand fatigue
- Texture ribbing reduces fatigue and provides a great grip even when wet