Klein Tools Promo-32799 Pro Impact Power Bit Set, 26 Piece (Not For Individual Sale)
Original price $29.99 - Original price $29.99
$29.99 - $29.99
Current price $29.99
This product is for promotional use and not for individual sale.
Klein Tools has designed a set of Impact Power Bits for the professional electrician. All the bits are made of high-impact rated S2 steel and color-coded for easy identification. The 1-1/4-Inch (6.4 mm) long driver bits are easier to grip than a standard 1-Inch (25.4 mm) bit. The bit holder and nut drivers have strong magnets and are also designed longer so they reach easily into junction boxes. Minimal chamfering on the nut drivers’ hex pockets increases surface contact between the nut and driver for better performance. All 26 pieces fit snugly in a durable, impact-resistant case featuring steel hinges, a stay-shut latch, and a hidden compartment for loose bits.
- Longer pro impact power bits and drivers are designed to reach easily into boxes and panels
- S2 Impact-Rated Steel for maximum life and a 1/4-Inch hex shank
- 4-Inch bit extension with a strong magnet to keep bits in place
- 1-1/4-Inch precision-machined bits are longer and easier to grip
- 2-5/8-Inch nut drivers reach easily into junction boxes
- Extended 4-Inch Phillips and Square bits for hard-to-reach fasteners
- Bits are easy to find and fit securely in the storage case
- The case has a spring-loaded stay-shut latch and a hidden storage area for loose bits
- Phillips, square, and combo tips are color-coded by size: green- #1 size bits, red- #2 size bits, black- #3 size bits
- Slotted tips and nut drivers use ASME standard color-coding