FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100
Klein Tools 63016 Heavy-Duty Cable Shears, Blue, 7 1/2-Inches
Heavy-duty, tempered steel blades. Cuts ACSR, steel, and most hardened wire. Blades grip cable and cut easily at center of jaws. Lock keeps handles closed for easy storage. Comfortable, plastic-coated handles for steady grip. Hardened steel, precision cutting blades for long service life. Unique triangular jaws cleanly cut cable without compression or frayed ends. Lightweight tool perfect for overhead cutting.
- Powerful motor delivers 10,000 max psi to power through clogged grease fittings.
- Up to 16 cartridges per charge with a single DEWALT 20V MAX Battery (4.0 Ah)
- 42" extra long and flexible hose designed for reaching hard to access grease fittings.
- Innovative pump filter screen prevents dirt and contamination from clogging the pump mechanism.
- Air-bleeder valve assists in pump priming after cartridge changes
- High-volume pump pushes up to 5.0 oz/min high-flow applications.
- Variable speed trigger offers precise control of the grease flow
- Bright LED light assists in locating hard to see grease fittings in low-light situations
- Integrated no-mar foot design allows operators to rest the tool on flat surfaces
We Also Recommend
Abbott Rubber Company QD-200-DC 2" Aluminum Part D Female Quick Connect Thread