Eklind 10018 Long Arm L Handle Hex Key Set, 18 Pieces
- MADE IN AMERICA- High quality, Industrial Grade Professional Tools made in the U.S.A.
- Contains INCH Sizes: SHORT series: .050, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8 , 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, and LONG series: 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 1/8 , 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 1/4 , & 5/16
- EKLIND hex keys (allen wrenches) are used to drive internal hexagon socket (allen head) fasteners
- OPTIMUM STRENGTH- These EKLIND tools are made with EKLIND Alloy Steel that is heat treated, quenched and tempered for optimum strength, torque and ductility for safety and coated with a rust resistant finish
- IDENTIFY YOUR TOOLS- Inch sizes are color coded in red so you can reach for the correct tool quickly
- KEEP YOUR KEYS ORGANIZED- A plastic holder firmly holds each key in a sized-marked hole so you always have the size you need at-hand
- MEETS OR EXCEEDS ALL APPLICABLE STANDARDS- EKLIND tools meet or go beyond the standard regulations set forth in ANSI, ASME, RoHS, REACH, CA Prop 65 and Dodd-Frank Conflict Minerals Legislation