Diablo D0724A Circular Saw Blade, 7-1/4 in Dia, Carbide Cutting Edge, 5/8 in Arbor
Thin kerf, .059", saw blade for ripping and crosscutting applications. Exceptional long life in ripping and crosscutting applications. Requires less power from the saw, and causes less user fatigue. Permanent coating prevents gumming and corrosion. Alternate top bevel, .040" plate, 15 degree hook angle, 10,000 max rpm.
- Tracking Point tooth design acts provides straight cuts and control carbide wear for up to 5X longer cutting life vs other blades and 2X the durability in nail-embedded wood
- Tracking Point tooth design also delivers extreme cutting efficiency in corded and cordless saws (65% more cuts per battery charge in cordless saws versus other blades)
- Newly enhanced anti-vibration design provides the ideal combination of stability and rigidity
- Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating resists heat, gumming and corrosion
- Laser-cut thin kerf for less resistance and greater cutting efficiency