DeWalt DXH75KT 75,000 BTU/HR Forced Air Kerosene Construction Heater
This product is available in-store only and unavailable for shipping. Please call your nearest location for pricing.
All locations are listed on our locations page with contact information.
The DXH75KT thermostatically controlled forced air kerosene heater burns at 75,000 BTU/HR and can be used with kerosene diesel, fuel oil or JP-8 fuels. With a 6 gallon tank you will get a full 11hours of run time and the ability to heat up to approximately 1875 square feet of space.
- Equipped with a 25°F-95°F thermostat. The heating element cycles on and off to maintain the set temperature.
- Rugged two piece split barrel, designed to make cleaning and maintenance easier and safer.
- Ergonomic handle for easy transport on the jobsite.
- Recessed controls designed to reduce the risk of having the knobs or valves damaged on the jobsite.
- Continuous electronic ignition is always present as a source of ignition for unburned fuel, reducing the ability for fuels to pool and collect in a dangerous manner.