DeWalt DXH190HD 190,000 BTU/HR Forced Air Kerosene Construction Heater
This product is available in-store only and unavailable for shipping. Please call your nearest location for pricing.
All locations are listed on our locations page with contact information.
The DXH190HD thermostatically controlled forced air kerosene heater burns at 190,000 BTU/HR and can be used with kerosene diesel, fuel oil or JP-8 fuels. With a included wheel kit, protective roll cage and an 14 gallon tank you will get a full 10 hours of run time and the ability to heat up to approximately 4750 square feet of space.
- Equipped with a 25°F-95°F thermostat. The heating element cycles on and off to maintain the set temperature.
- 10" Flat free tires for long lasting maintenance free use.
- Front barrel support and storage provides added barrel rigidity and creates storage for wet gloves or service parts like filters or igniters.
- Recessed controls designed to reduce the risk of having the knobs or valves damaged on the jobsite.
- Roll cage style handles provide solid all around protection and support.
- Continuous electronic ignition is always present as a source of ignition for unburned fuel, reducing the ability for fuels to pool and collect in a dangerous manner.