DeWalt DXH190HD 190,000 BTU/HR Forced Air Kerosene Construction Heater
The DXH190HD thermostatically controlled forced air kerosene heater burns at 190,000 BTU/HR and can be used with kerosene diesel, fuel oil or JP-8 fuels. With a included wheel kit, protective roll cage and an 14 gallon tank you will get a full 10 hours of run time and the ability to heat up to approximately 4750 square feet of space.
- Equipped with a 25°F-95°F thermostat. The heating element cycles on and off to maintain the set temperature.
- 10" Flat free tires for long lasting maintenance free use.
- Front barrel support and storage provides added barrel rigidity and creates storage for wet gloves or service parts like filters or igniters.
- Recessed controls designed to reduce the risk of having the knobs or valves damaged on the jobsite.
- Roll cage style handles provide solid all around protection and support.
- Continuous electronic ignition is always present as a source of ignition for unburned fuel, reducing the ability for fuels to pool and collect in a dangerous manner.