DeWalt D25901K 23Lb Sds Max In-Line Demolition Hammer With Shocks®
This product is available in-store only and unavailable for shipping. Please call your nearest location for pricing.
All locations are listed on our locations page with contact information.
The top spec D25901K 22 lb. SDS Max Demolition Hammer with SHOCKS® provides high performance without overheating. The hard hitting and reliable German engineered mechanism, delivers 19 joules of impact energy and a non-air pumping beat piece to extend tool and seal life by eliminating dust from entering the unit. DEWALT's SHOCKS-Active Vibration Control® system reduces vibration at the handles, compared to hammers without such systems. A large rocker switch makes it easy to power on and switch off.
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect feature.
- 14 amp motor provides high performance and overload protection
- Non-air pumping beat piece eliminates masonry dust from entering the unit extending tool and seal life
- Spring-loaded dust seals ensure longer tool life
- Variable impact control dial (9 settings) ensures accurate impact energy depending on the application
- Large on/off rocker switch allows for easy single finger operation
- One-step chisel rotation (12 positions) allows the user to quickly and accurately adjust the chisel, not the tool
- Large rear rubber handle allows easy operation with one or two hands
- Variable position side handle allows 360-degree rotation and 150-degree adjustment for ease of use
- In-line design for easy operation of tool in horizontal or vertical applications
- SDS max tool holder with rubber dampers absorbs energy providing longer life
- Compatible with DWH053K chiseling dust extraction system.