Dewalt Bi Metal Cordless Bandsaw Blades 32-7/8" (Length Teeth Per Inch: 14, 18, 24, or 14/18)
Crafted with 8% cobalt for extreme durability, DEWALT Bi-Metal Cordless Bandsaw Blades are ideal for thick metal, medium metal, and thin-gauge metal cutting. A Matrix II High-Speed Steel Edge delivers excellent heat and wear resistance, and Rc 65-67 tooth hardness offers helps to increased durability. An alloy steel backer provides fatigue resistance.
- Matrix II High Speed Steel Edge for Heat and Wear Resistance
- Rc 65-67 Tooth Hardness For Increased Wear Resistance
- 8% Cobalt Content For Added Durability & Wear
- Alloy Steel Backer for Fatigue Resistance
- Blades 32-7/8" Length, 0.02" Thickness, Teeth Per Inch 14, 18, 24, or 14/18