FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100
Dewalt DCH263B 20V Max 1-1/8 In. Brushless SDS Plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer (Bare Tool)
The 20V MAX* Brushless 1-1/8 in. Rotary Hammer is a high-performance drill powered by a brushless motor and a durable German engineered mechanism, delivering 3.0 Joules of impact energy. The lightweight design makes this tool ideal for forming, #3 to #5 post-installed rebar dowelling, tilt-wall support, rod hanging, beam & column anchorage, and steel stanchion mounting. It is part of the PERFORM and PROTECT™ product line, integrated with the SHOCKS ACTIVE VIBRATION CONTROL® System, and becomes OSHA Table 1 Compliant when used with the DWH205DH On Board Extractor.
- 3.0 Joules of impact energy for fast drilling in concrete.
- SHOCKS ACTIVE VIBRATION CONTROL System reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles, compared to rotary hammers without this feature.
- Lightweight design makes this tool ideal for forming, #3 to #5 post-installed rebar dowelling, tilt-wall support, rod hanging, beam & column anchorage, and steel stanchion mounting.
- OSHA Table 1 Compliant when paired with DWH205DH On Board Extractor.
- Brushless motor and durable German-engineered mechanism for efficient performance and runtime.
- Rotating Dial to set the tool to a specific application mode - Drill, Hammer Drill, or Chip.
We Also Recommend
Dewalt DCK2100P2 20V Max Brushless Cordless 2-Too Kit, Hammer Drill/Driver With Flexvolt Advantage