FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100
DeWalt DCH133M2 20V Max Xr Brushless 1” D-Handle Rotary Hammer
Dimensions L x W x H (in.)
The DCH133M2 20V Max XR Brushless 1" D-Handle Rotary Hammer is a compact light weight high-performance rotary hammer that has a durable German engineered mechanism that delivers 2.6 joules of impact energy. At the heart of this tool is the DEWALT brushless motor and durable rotary hammer mechanism. With its better than corded speed of application, compact size, light weight and balanced design, this hammer can replace your corded tool. The mechanical clutch enhances user control in a bind up situation and can help minimize sudden torque reaction. The DCH133 is dust extraction ready for the D25301D.
- Optimized 2.6J mechanism provides faster than corded Speed of Application.
- DEWALT electronics allow the tool to maintain speed through the entire application without bogging down even with the largest bits.
- Durable German Engineered mechanism for long service life, even in the hardest concrete.
- Compact size allows access to space restricted areas.
- 4.0Ah packs provide all day run time.
We Also Recommend
Milwaukee 2753-22 M18 FUEL™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver Kit with 5.0 Red Lithium battery (On Sale)
DeWalt DCF899HP2 20V Max Xr High Torque 1/2" Impact Wrench With Hog Ring Anvil Kit (5.0 Ah)