FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100
Spectra Precision DG613 Dial Grade Pipe Laser With Remote
The Spectra Precision DG613 Pipe Laser is built for efficiency, accuracy, and reliability when laying pipes. The length of the DG613 has been reduced to make it easier to set up the lasers into tight inverts in the manhole. The DG613 has a grade range from -12% to +40% and is fully self-leveling over the entire grade range. Even the cross axis is fully compensated - providing quick set up and peace of mind that the laser will be level without having to adjust at the bottom of the invert.
- New reduced length allows easy set-up even in tight inverts
- Large, bright, graphical user interface makes the screen easier to see and use when in or out of the pipe. The same graphical user interface can be seen on the remote – what you see on the laser you see on the remote.
- Self-leveling range of -12% to +40% over the entire grade range
- Cross axis compensation provides a quicker more accurate set-up as the laser does not have to be level in the pipe – place it in the pipe it levels, you work.
- Bright visible beam that works up to 150m (500ft)
- IP68 protection (dust and waterproof)
- RC803 remote works via radio 130m (430ft) or infra-red 150m (500ft) for both “over-the-top” set-up and in pipe/trench set-up.
- The Spectra Precision DG613 has advanced functions that make setting up and using it easier and more accurate.