FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100
DeWalt DXH75KT 75,000 BTU/HR Forced Air Kerosene Construction Heater
Dimensions L x W x H (in.)
The DXH75KT thermostatically controlled forced air kerosene heater burns at 75,000 BTU/HR and can be used with kerosene diesel, fuel oil or JP-8 fuels. With a 6 gallon tank you will get a full 11hours of run time and the ability to heat up to approximately 1875 square feet of space.
- Equipped with a 25°F-95°F thermostat. The heating element cycles on and off to maintain the set temperature.
- Rugged two piece split barrel, designed to make cleaning and maintenance easier and safer.
- Ergonomic handle for easy transport on the jobsite.
- Recessed controls designed to reduce the risk of having the knobs or valves damaged on the jobsite.
- Continuous electronic ignition is always present as a source of ignition for unburned fuel, reducing the ability for fuels to pool and collect in a dangerous manner.
We Also Recommend
DeWalt DXH190HD 190,000 BTU/HR Forced Air Kerosene Construction Heater