FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100
Wilmar Corporation M197 3/8" Dr 250 inlb Torque Wrench
- Dual scale measurement adjustments in both Inch-Pound and Newton meter.
- Audible click is generated when you've reached the desired torque setting.
- Patented torque adjusting lock/unlock collar.
- Internal torque mechanism is manufactured of high grade spring steel.
- Returning wrench to lowest setting after each job ensures accuracy and long life.
- Precision 41 tooth ratchet head offers greater torque control.
- Includes an instruction manual and a heavy duty storage case.
- Size: 3/8 inch Drive, Range: 30 to 250 in. lbs.
We Also Recommend
Klein Tools D2000-7CST Heavy Duty, Side Cutting, Square Nose Iron Workers Plier, 1.19 In, 9-1/4 In Oal
IRWIN Industrial 102L3 Vise-Grip 10" Locking Plier, Straight Jaw, Alloy Steel, Metallic Silver