Dewalt DCG413B 20V MAX XR 4.5 In. Paddle Switch Small Angle Grinder With Kickback Brake (Tool Only)
This brushless small angle grinder requires no time changing brushes and offers a longer motor life. It offers a high level of protection. Its break stops the wheel in 2 seconds or less. The Kickback Brake engages maximum force to stop the wheel when there is a pinch, stall, or bind-up to reduce kickback. The grinder will also shut off in those events to further protect the user. Battery and charger sold separately.
- Brushless motor requires no brush changes.
- Brake stops wheel in 2 seconds or less on average
- Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder and shut the grinder off.
- Features E-Switch Protection™ - When the ON/OFF trigger switch has a no-volt release function. In the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart tool.
- Two stage trigger requires two actions to activate tool.