The DEWALT® 60V MAX* Mixer/Drill with E-Clutch® System has over 2x the power of our corded mixer allowing it to easily mix thinset, tile mortar, and fiber reinforced concrete†. In addition to mixing, the powerful brushless motor allows the DCD130 to tackle demanding drilling applications. In order to improve control the Mixer/Drill has anti-rotation E-Clutch® System, which offers technology capable of detecting the motion of the tool. This feature senses the motion of the tool and shuts it down if necessary. The red indicator LED illuminates when the E-Clutch® System is engaged.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100
Dewalt DCD130T1 60v Max Mixer/Drill with E-Clutch System Kit
- Mix up to 19 premixed drywall buckets (4.5 gal) on a single charge using DCB606 Flexvolt battery (6Ah).**
- Mix up to 17 buckets of tile mortar (5 gal) on a single charge using DCB606 Flexvolt battery (6Ah).**
- Mix up to 9 buckets of concrete (4.5 gal) on a single charge using DCB606 Flexvolt battery (6Ah).**
- Integrated E-Clutch® System helps to improve user control.
- 3-Position side handle allows for optimum position while mixing.
- Continuous variable speed trigger allows the correct speed to be found.
We Also Recommend
Milwaukee 2780-20 Cordless Disc Grinder, 12 In H, 18 V, 8500 Rpm, Li-Ion 4 Ah Battery (Tool Only)